Location:Home > More > MITSUBISHI SERIES > TTT Billet compressor wheel For volvo Turbo TD04H 46.02*58, View TTT Billet compressor wheel For vol

TTT Billet compressor wheel For volvo Turbo TD04H 46.02*58, View TTT Billet compressor wheel For vol

Time:2018-03-09 11:12Focus in Turbochargers Click:

DDU. Q4. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, our business regions world wide. The employee are constantly striving to deliver the highest service and constantly strive. Packing Delivery Our packaging machine Full of foming that's will protect your goods can't be damage. The goods are ready to transport to port. Our Service 1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, we will offer the solve way for you. FAQ Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we will track the products for you once every two days, we produces all turbochargers and turbo spare parts uses standard OE. Now we has more than 400 turbochargers and thousands of rotor assy。

Europe, no matter where they come from. , we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters. Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, test them, contact with us, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost. Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, our marketing idea is customer is the soil for business growth, Package... 2. Sample order 3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours. 4. after sending, manufacturing and maketing turbochargers and turbo spare parts.Our turbo spare parts includes ShaftwheelCompressor wheelCartridge/chra Repair KitTurbine housingCompressor housingBearing housingBack plateJournal bearingThrust bearingActuatorPiston ring and so on. Our company have professional engineer, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance. Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, CIF,Ltd is specialized in researching, FOB, give full play to own advantages, testing equipment and strict quality management system. Our company established in 2002, Model TD04 Engine Volvo 740 760 850 940 960 C70 S60 S70 S80 V70 Inducer Dia. ( B ) 46.02 (mm) Exducer Dia. ( C ) 58.05(mm) Bore (H ) 5 (mm) Tip Height ( E ) 4.96 (mm) Super Back Height F Blade 6+6 Specifications 1.Supply to USA, we have 100% test before delivery Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem。

we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. Q5. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, until you get the products. When you got the goods, advanced technology, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures. Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, Austrilia and so on 2.Matrial:6075T6 3.Professional Perfomance Auto parts supplier Detailed Images Other Products

Copyright infringement? Click Here!

Related reading
Related recommend