Location:Home > TURBOCHARGERS GARRETT > GT SERIES > Score? Garrett GT15 Turbo on e

Score? Garrett GT15 Turbo on e

Time:2018-03-13 14:11Focus in Turbochargers Click:

Garrett Turbo GT15 Score

2005 3:44 am Joined: Sat Jan 24。

Fl "Warm Sunny Orlando FL" _________________ Fast and Furous/2 Fast 2 Furous dvd pack $14 Ice Man Cool-air intake $175 5" muffler w/turbo spool sound f/x $30 B16A Ctec motor。

2005 4:05 pm Posts: 842 Location: Beautifull North Carolina 91gtorl wrote: yo where abouts in altamonte r u im in maitland shoot me an email and sorry its not a reply to the turbo in question Which one of us? we have several Altamonte Peps here. Plus I know of a Red Sprint Turbo that works at the Tire Kingdom next to Taco Bell on 436 Trying to have a Metro Owners of Orlando Gathering soon. The 24th or so of this month.. _________________ Metroless and looking for another already!! Ro6ert Post subject: Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:58 am Posts: 47 Location: orlando florida yo where abouts in altamonte r u im in maitland shoot me an email and sorry its not a reply to the turbo in question Kento87 Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:11 pm Sparky Joined: Tue Mar 15, and install $14, let me know what it spools at 8)

Copyright infringement? Click Here!